Re: Still thinking....

  • scots_grey
    Message 1 of 734 , Sep 10, 2001
      gmw, <br><br>Perhaps we should let it go then. We
      disagree, although<br><br>>>to these new ones which
      deny things that no Christian should be caught
      denying.<<<br><br>I would be interested in what these are. You have
      made a strong charge here.<br><br>Also, I see no
      difference between my recent posts and my previous ones in
      terms of the content of my objections. My position has
      been the same throughout.<br><br>Anyway, if I have
      offended you personally, please let me know.
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.