Still thinking....

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 734 , Sep 10, 2001
      I'm still thinking as to whether or not I wish to
      reply to Jeff's posts. If I do decide to do so, I will
      have to consider how I might do it tactfully, but also
      in a way that does not waste my and other people's
      time. (Must I really spend more time showing that God
      judges nations? I mean, who denies that?) <br><br>I must
      say I'm a bit stunned that Jeff went from posting
      decent questions/objections in his posts before his most
      recent, to these new ones which deny things that no
      Christian should be caught denying.<br><br>Yes, I'm going
      to have to think about this a bit before I decide if
      and with what I will respond.<br><br>gmw.
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.