Re: Calvin on Exclusive Psalmody

  • thedatarat
    Message 1 of 734 , May 28, 2001
      *<br><br>"There is no canonical book of prayers
      for sermons, the ~entire~ Bible is a sermon
      fitting<br>for the purpose, than the Psalms of
      songs<br>than the Psalms. As your favorite rodent
      Calvin quote ISN'T close to an unequivocal<br>statement
      by the Great Reformer in favor of<br>Exclusive
      could produce a Calvin statement that said,<br>'I
      believe that the Psalms of David alone are<br>alone to be
      exclusively sung in worship, you are<br>very likely to
      gainsay with 'that's not what
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.