Re: John Calvin, Lover of the brethren

  • jstaples4jc
    Message 1 of 734 , Sep 7, 2001
      gmw,<br>Amen, amen, and amen!<br>You're preaching
      to the choir though... ;)<br><br>Seriously, I agree
      wholeheartedly. I don't see how certain people in certain Yahoo
      clubs can condone heresies like anti-trinitarianism,
      and state that Servetus's "crimes" were not worthy of
      execution, given the circumstances. I think that people just
      try to find reasons to hate anyone who disagrees with
      their sacred cows. (Decisional regeneration, baptism by
      immersion, decendency from the anabaptists, etc.)<br>If
      they'd take one moment to actually examine Scripture
      instead of leaning on ad hominem fallacy..... ya know!
      <><
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.