Re: John Calvin, Lover of the brethren

  • thedatarat
    Message 1 of 734 , Sep 6, 2001
      was good and right in the matter<br>of
      of pale<br>and wimpy "Reformed" people
      attempting<br>to rationalize Mike Servetus' execution<br>as some
      kind of regretable anomaly<br>besmirching an otherwise
      up with heretics<br>deceiving the unsophisticated,
      contrast- protects<br>victimizers, and ignores the victims
      Smith, Mary Baker Eddy,<br>Jim Jones, L. Ron Hubbard,
      David Koresh,<br>Oral Roberts, and Sun Myung Moon
      been<br>dealt with similary to Mike Servetus<br>early in their
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.