Re: National Covenant and Law: Jarubin

  • thebishopsdoom
    Message 1 of 734 , Sep 2, 2001
      "You wrote, "I read a couple years ago the book
      God and Politics which presented the four views of
      political thought of reformed thinkers."<br><br>Do you
      recall the publisher?"<br> <br>Gary Scott. God and
      Politics: Four Views on the Reformation of Civil
      Government. Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R. 1989.
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.