[Covenanted Reformation] Re: An apology

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      This is true! I was a "flaming Baptist" (whatever that means!).
      Actually, in my personal reformation, the anabaptist position on the
      sacraments was the one of the very last things to go.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "Soles" <dsranch@y...> wrote:
      > I've heard from one of Jer's friends that Jer was a flaming Baptist
      once
      > upon a time....whatever that is. Jer is that true? <smirk>
      >
      > glad you are sticking around "ashamed4thegospel" maybe you could
      give us
      > little intro on how you came by your id...mine is
      > clean_cis_heart because my favorite scripture is Ps.51:10
      > "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within
      me"

      > ~cis~

    • S.P.Padbury
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
        Dear Jerry,

        "flaming Baptist" - is that like a Southern (Fried) Baptist...?

        Simon.
      • Jerry
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
          LOL!

          No, I wasn't Southern Fried, but I do enjoy just about anything
          Southern Fried!

          gmw.
          --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "S.P.Padbury" <S.Padbury@s...>