Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: An apology

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      I've heard from one of Jer's friends that Jer was a flaming Baptist once
      upon a time....whatever that is. Jer is that true? <smirk>

      glad you are sticking around "ashamed4thegospel" maybe you could give us
      little intro on how you came by your id...mine is
      clean_cis_heart because my favorite scripture is Ps.51:10
      "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me"

      ~cis~

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
        This is true! I was a "flaming Baptist" (whatever that means!).
        Actually, in my personal reformation, the anabaptist position on the
        sacraments was the one of the very last things to go.

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "Soles" <dsranch@y...> wrote:
        > I've heard from one of Jer's friends that Jer was a flaming Baptist
        once
        > upon a time....whatever that is. Jer is that true? <smirk>
        >
        > glad you are sticking around "ashamed4thegospel" maybe you could
        give us
        > little intro on how you came by your id...mine is
        > clean_cis_heart because my favorite scripture is Ps.51:10
        > "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within
        me"

        > ~cis~

      • S.P.Padbury
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
          Dear Jerry,

          "flaming Baptist" - is that like a Southern (Fried) Baptist...?

          Simon.
        • Jerry
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
            LOL!

            No, I wasn't Southern Fried, but I do enjoy just about anything
            Southern Fried!

            gmw.
            --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "S.P.Padbury" <S.Padbury@s...>