Re: Christian Charity

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Why this stuff seems to happen when I'm no where near a computer,
      I'll never know. This is not the first time someone has had a
      complaint about my moderation policy. I'm sorry I cannot please
      everyone. My club's posts are not moderated, and the membership is
      open. I would like it to stay that way, if possible.

      Every once in a while trouble makers pop up, and people deal with
      them in different ways. I'm sorry if I have caused you offense by
      the way I've chosen to deal with these things.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "ashamed4thegospel"
      <ashamed4thegospel@y...> wrote:
      > To whom it may concern-