Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Christian Charity

  • Gary Gearon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      HELLO,

      YOU MUST ALSO CAST OFF THE SCOFFER! Did you happen to read that person's
      malicous attacks?? The moderator has the right in his or her discretion, to
      the best of his ability before the Lord in sincerity of course to take such
      a course of action if the person is unwilling to be at least civil to
      others. Thank you.

      Elena

      P.S. Jer are you feeling better?