Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Migraine

  • Gary Gearon
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2002
      Whoops...I meant to say; "against those" established during your first 10 years working nights...
      Glad to hear you are feeling better brother! Praise the Lord for his mercy. Have you been under a lot of stressors lately? Also, your circadian rhythmns may be adjusting to the new sleep patterns

      "against those"

       established during your 10 years working nights...

      > You've got to be reallly careful about those circada's. They come out every
      > 17 years, make alot of noise, and
      > based on my wealth of medical
      knowledge, you had one of these 7 years before
      > you started working where
      you do. Makes sense to me...