Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: test

  • beth ellen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2002
      ooooooooooo.............really??

      :o)  <----flat earther
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jerry
      Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 4:13 PM
      Subject: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: test

      Ok, I'll try to explain from the geocentric understanding...

      The sun is going around the earth, and so the light shines on
      different parts of the earth at different times.  Our clocks are
      frantically trying to keep up with the movement of the sun, but the
      sun's too fast.  So we cheat by making "time zones" so we get a head
      start on the sun.

      I hope that helps.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "beth ellen"
      <bethelmundi@c...> wrote:
      > lol....
      >
      > I was trying to understand time zones in the posts.   :o)

      Service.