Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Bad link

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2002
      Jasper,

      Now you know too much. We're going to have to abduct you and submit
      you to some probing.

      ;)

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., Jasper Wall <jasperh98@y...>
      wrote:

      > Strangely reminiscent of MormonismÂ….
      > The overarching motif surrounding the TJ is that a certain alien
      group, who told Jmmanuel they were from the constellation of the
      seven stars -- the Pleiades,

      > were genetically compatible with us and had been visiting Earth in
      past scores of thousands of years. Some 10,000 or so years ago they
      decided to oversee us in a manner that no longer involved themselves
      directly, and to give us some guidance in a similar indirect manner.
      This they did by arranging to have a highly advanced soul
      periodically reincarnate into the human race in the Middle East
      region, starting with the biblical Enoch.

      > http://www.tjresearch.info/overview.htm
      >
      > Jerry wrote:Recently added to the Hilariously Bad Theology folder
      in the links section of this club....

      > http://www.tjresearch.info/
      >
      > Learn how the genetically compatible Extra-terrestials want us to
      know the REAL truth about the origin of the Gospel of Matthew!

      > gmw.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      > "For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even
      so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes"