New file uploaded to covenantedreformationclub

  • covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 26, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
      group.

      File : /covenanter1.pdf
      Uploaded by : raging_calvinist <ragingcalvinist@...>
      Description : Posts on Covenanter History in One File, part one.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      raging_calvinist <ragingcalvinist@...>
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 26, 2002
        bada bing! The pdf file is up in the file section. Let me know if
        you find any problems with it.

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., covenantedreformationclub@y...
        wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
        covenantedreformationclub
        > group.
        >
        > File : /covenanter1.pdf
        > Uploaded by : raging_calvinist <ragingcalvinist@c...>
        > Description : Posts on Covenanter History in One File, part one.
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL

        er1.pdf

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 2, 2002
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
          group.

          File : / Fantastic Wine Selection and Discounts
          Uploaded by : lookincloser <lookincloser@...>
          Description : Winelovers, browse the internet superstore of wines

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
            group.

            File : /Celtic Bagpipes - Scotland the Brave.mp3
            Uploaded by : raging_calvinist <ragingcalvinist@...>
            Description : Scotland the Brave

            You can access this file at the URL

            Regards,

            raging_calvinist <ragingcalvinist@...>
          • potters_apprentice
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
              Very nice! I love listening to instrumentals and I love Celtic music.

              Thanks,

              Beth Ellen

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 10, 2002
                My friend's cell phone plays Scotland the Brave when it rings, and it
                made me think... yeah, that song belongs in the files section.

                gmw.

                --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "potters_apprentice"

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                  group.

                  File : /peden.mp3
                  Uploaded by : thebishopsdoom
                  Description : "Where is the Kirk of God in Scotland today? It's not with the great clergymen. Sirs, I'll tell you where the kirk of God is..." (Alexander Peden)

                  You can access this file at the URL

                  Regards,

                  thebishopsdoom
                • covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 9, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                    group.

                    File : /Roberts-Ref Presb Catechism.doc
                    Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@...>
                    Description :

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 9, 2004
                      Yes! Excellent, Shawn. Thank you.

                      covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                      > Hello,

                      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
                      covenantedreformationclub
                      > group.
                      >
                      > File : /Roberts-Ref Presb Catechism.doc
                      > Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@y...>
                      > Description :
                      >
                      > You can access this file at the URL:

                      Ref%20Presb%20Catechism.doc

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 14, 2004
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                        group.

                        File : /Roberts-Ref Presb Catechism.doc
                        Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@...>
                        Description : Type set by Elder Lyndon Dohms of RPNA - 2nd proof. A good number of broken words and sentences

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 26, 2004
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                          group.

                          File : /xmas forbidden.jpg
                          Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@...>
                          Description : Couldn't find the original poster, so I made one up. Sorry the "s" doesn't look like an "f", but it still gets the point across, wouldn't you say?

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 28, 2006
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                            group.

                            File : /How Firm a Foundation.doc
                            Uploaded by : timmopussycat <timmopussycat@...>
                            Description : A critique of Bahnseh's exegetical justification for Theonomic civil ethics

                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 22, 2007
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                              group.

                              File : /The Reformed Protestant View of Xmas_Final.pdf
                              Uploaded by : raging_calvinist <ragingcalvinist@...>
                              Description : The Reformed Protestant View of Christmas by M. Wyatt

                              Message 14 of 15 , Feb 14, 2008
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                                group.

                                File : /decoder ring.JPG
                                Uploaded by : puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>
                                Description : My CRC decoder ring

                                You can access this file at the URL:

                                Regards,

                                puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>
                              • Tim Cunningham
                                Message 15 of 15 , Feb 17, 2008
                                  What follows is one of the reasons this Reformed Baptist hangs around
                                  here. ;-)

                                  Blessings
                                  Tim

                                  covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                  > Hello,

                                  > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
                                  covenantedreformationclub
                                  > group.
                                  >
                                  > File : /decoder ring.JPG
                                  > Uploaded by : puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>