A Plea

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2002
      A Plea to Friend or Foe

      "See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise"
      (Ephesians).

      "Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without;
      lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil" (1 Timothy
      3:7).

      "I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide
      the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak
      reproachfully" (1 Timothy 5:14).

      Let us ALL be careful in our conduct. Let us make sure that our
      causes are Christ's causes, that our speech and conduct do not bring
      reproach on the name of Jesus Christ, that our ways are not contrary
      to Christ's.

      Humbly and respectfully submitted for your consideration,