Spell checker

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2002
      beneficial even

      LOL

      ~cis~

      Dear Jer,

      I do think what you are suggesting would be most beneficial for it is hard
      to wade through threads all with the same title for important information.

      Oh and Simon thanks for taking the time to try to bring "clarity".
      Never fear that it was a waste of time, a word timely spoken to an obedient
      ear... is beautiful as our Lord has stated. Your message was directed to a
      certain party, but the Lord may have had someone else in mind that would
      benefit from that writing.
       <grin>

      ~cis~