RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: John Knox and "The Most Perfect School of Christ"

  • Repentant_deejay
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2002

      <<<<Dee Dee I rejoice that you know that Lord too.

      Sorry, I meant to comment on this in my last post… I can’t tell you the difference He has made in my life.  He truly is an awesome God!

      Your friend,

      ~Deejay

      "8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly"

      Deejay