Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: John Knox and "The Most Perfect School of Christ"

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2002
      Dear Dee Dee,

      Wow looked at the group between a rockandahardplace.... 102 members surely not all of them got booted...  : ^ )

      I am just too busy to join now, but maybe later,besides this club I'm a member  at a Presbyterian group where mostly just elders post
      r-f-w....I have just these two groups...and because I am so busy with the goats kidding we are up to # 39.... three little ones born today....With all the training of foals for halter and other horses for saddle I am not posting much of anything now.

      I don't think I would ever have the nerve to purposely do something to get the boot....I am just too emotionally frail, I want everyone to love me...

      I was getting worried about the buggy conversations here at Jerry's....oh BTW Jasper how did that go last Monday?

      Dee Dee I rejoice that you know that Lord too.

      Blessings,

      ~Cathie~
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2002
        "I was getting worried about the buggy conversations here at
        Jerry's....oh BTW Jasper how did that go last Monday?"

        Cathie, don't rightly know. One of the horses threw a shoe so Jakey
        and me dind't make it past Stoltzfus' Mountain.

        Actually I haven't been able to keep up with it, but I imagine I will
        catch up. I did read where the legislature tried to pass some bill
        with an amish exemption tacked on, but the add-on exemption got
        thrown out.

        And don't you pay no never-mind to lil' old jasper, he ain't all that
        important!

        J. Swartzentruber

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "Soles" <dsranch@y...> wrote:
        > Dear Dee Dee,
        >
        > Wow looked at the group between a rockandahardplace.... 102 members
        surely not all of them got booted... : ^ )

        > I am just too busy to join now, but maybe later,besides this club
        I'm a member at a Presbyterian group where mostly just elders post
        > r-f-w....I have just these two groups...and because I am so busy
        with the goats kidding we are up to # 39.... three little ones born
        today....With all the training of foals for halter and other horses
        for saddle I am not posting much of anything now.

        > I don't think I would ever have the nerve to purposely do something
        to get the boot....I am just too emotionally frail, I want everyone
        to love me...

        > I was getting worried about the buggy conversations here at
        Jerry's....oh BTW Jasper how did that go last Monday?

        > Dee Dee I rejoice that you know that Lord too.
        >
        > Blessings,
        >
        > ~Cathie~
        Perfect School of Christ"

        > Hey Cathie,
        >

        > Something we have in common falling foul of the rat.along with a
        few others I may add. J But will add that I set a goal for myself to
        be deleted from a group. and chose Julies group to do it in.. and it
        worked like a treat.just had to yank the DataRat's string and she
        jumped into defend him.not sure she ever knew she helped me meet my
        goal. J

        > ~

        > otherwise known as The DataRat rejects group. J
        >

        > "8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.
        9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is
        made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more
        gladly"

        > Deejay

        Perfect School
        > of Christ"
        >

        > Whoops I am in error - the brief debate I had about covenanter and
        > covenantal theology w/ datarat was in reformation coffee house
        group.
        > Sorry.

        Service.

        Service.
      • Repentant Deejay
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2002

          <<<Wow looked at the group between a rockandahardplace.... 102 members surely not all of them got booted...  : ^ )

          No, just a good few, and definitely the main posters there.  But its just as fair to say it could just as easily be called the ‘lets pick on Susan and Crew’ group……lol… but Susan knows we love her really, and think its fair to say she’s also one of my  most treasured members…

          Its just really conincidence that most of those who’ve fallen really foul of DataRat have ended up there.

          ~Deejay

          Deejay

          Whoops I am in error - the brief debate I had about covenanter and
          covenantal theology w/ datarat was in reformation coffee house group.
          Sorry.

        • Repentant_deejay
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2002

            <<<<Dee Dee I rejoice that you know that Lord too.

            Sorry, I meant to comment on this in my last post… I can’t tell you the difference He has made in my life.  He truly is an awesome God!

            Your friend,

            ~Deejay