Re:would-be-hero

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2002
      Dear Brother,

      DB wrote:
      >>> We may need to consider to what degree we may be enabled
      to share to in various situations / conversations with others, but we
      also need to be careful - all too often people attempt to speak ahead
      of themselves - that is, speak upon things they really
      don't understand enough to really be speaking about. Too
      many would-be-hero knights dashing out to battle in shining armour,
      oft before the smiths have finished perfecting the armour, and
      sometimes before they have gotten a clear understanding of the
      mission. Some with overstrained zeal have thrust forth their lance at
      the wrong target, got thrown off the horse, and ended up jumping onto
      another horse headed in who knows what direction. >>>>

      I loved reading your scattered thoughts.... : ^) thank-you for sharing
      them,
      the imagery was fantastic...I will be able to remember that above portion
      the rest
      of my life....great admonition, keep it up!

      blessings,

      ~Cathie~