Re: [Covenanted Reformation] animals that help heal

  • Jasper Wall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2002

      Yes Cathie, the information on horses being effective in therapy was interesting. Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore that section of your post. I think it is great when that kind of a therapy can be helpful.

      Jasper

        Soles <dsranch@...> wrote:

      Didn't any of you find it interesting that horses can be used in therapy to regain motor skills?

      I'm sure that Lord planned it that way when he made them at creation.

      ~Cathie~

      �For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes�
      -John 5:21

      Do You Yahoo!?