Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Animals that help heal and the Amish

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      Hey Jerry,

      Sorry if you are offended by my comments, I just do not have time to explain
      all what I mean and what past experiences have triggered these
      thoughts.....and because this is not really the hill that I want to die
      on.....<smirk> you gentlemen and Cheryl can have the last comments if you
      like.

      Here are the verses:
      Exodus 4:11
      "And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing,
      or the blind? have not I the Lord?

      Isaiah 45:7-10
      "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the
      Lord do all these things.

      Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down
      righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and
      let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

      Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the
      potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What
      makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

      Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the
      woman, What hast thou brought forth?

      nite all,
      and peace unto your households,

      ~cis~