Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Did someone call me a redneck?

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2002
      Sorry all,

      Not sure why I sent an empty email to your group, oops maybe it's
      because......

      John, we sure did enjoy your post, being as now I know that folks have been
      paying me a compliment all these years.....go figure.

      Jasper still reading up on the Amish.... my comments will be coming......
      brace your-self, boys you might not like what I have to say on the topic....
      : ^ )

      ~Cathie~

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2002
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "Soles" <dsranch@y...> wrote:
        > Jasper still reading up on the Amish.... my comments will be
        coming...... brace your-self, boys you might not like what I have to
        say on the topic....
        > : ^ )> ~Cathie~

        Cathie, the Family Jasper was away for a few days. Upon my return I
        was looking forward to your comments. Anything ready yet? Surely
        you're not favoring going gay in the Amish manner, are ya? :)
        (I hope the reader understands the amish usage of that term)

        -Jasper
      • Soles
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2002
          Morning Jasper,

          I hope that my reply will be worth the wait for you.... busy training horses
          this morning while it is cool, gonna hook up the Draft team to the wagon and
          take them for a spin... Yahoo!... the mares have not been hooked up for two
          years, so a lot of steam no-doubt.

          Maybe I can get the keys tonight and type up my thoughts.

          Thanks for the gentle reminder.

          Blessings,

          ~Cathie~