Re: [Covenanted Reformation Club] prayer request

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      From: "raging_calvinist" <ragingcalvinist@...>
      prayer request

      We went to the midwife, and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They
      should've been able to by now.

      gmw.

      Dear Jerry,

      We are praying for yous...please keep us posted....Crystal Sather passes her
      greetings to you and Rachel, and her promise of prayer as well.

      Love in Christ,

      ~Cathie~
    • raging_calvinist
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        "We are praying for yous...please keep us posted....Crystal Sather
        passes her greetings to you and Rachel, and her promise of prayer as
        well."

        Thank you so much, Cathie. You give Crystal our love, would you?

        We'll keep you all posted as to what's going on with our pre-born.