Re: [Covenanted Reformation Club] Re: Miracles?

  • Kerry S. Prochaska
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      Cathie:

      Thanks for your welcome. Good to meet another Presby Christian.

      You know I tend to agree with you. I didn't feel any fear and I didn't feel
      any danger and had long thought that it was probably an angel of the Lord
      sent for whatever perfect reason the Lord had. But having two elders say
      immediately that it was a demon made me consider that they knew better.

      You are very correct, I won't know until joined with our Lord in Heaven. :-)

      Blessings,

      Kerry