Re: [Covenanted Reformation Club] Re: Miracles?

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 8:38 AM
      Dear Kerry,

      Hi, and welcome, glad that you got up the nerve to join in, and I rejoice
      that you are a Presby too.

      I have just one comment, about your wind at the end of the bed experience, I
      would tend to disagree in a respectful way to what your elders thought about
      the author of the wind.....if it was an angel then most probably a faithful
      one and not a fallen one, for with my many years of experience with
      critters.....critters like and do not fear a faithful angel unless that
      angel is standing there with a sword [donkey story in scripture] but do fear
      the fallen ones....your kitty was calm.

      But you will probably have to wait until glory to find out for sure. : ^ )

      Have a blessed day,

      ~Cathie~
    • Kerry S. Prochaska
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3 9:00 AM
        Cathie:

        Thanks for your welcome. Good to meet another Presby Christian.

        You know I tend to agree with you. I didn't feel any fear and I didn't feel
        any danger and had long thought that it was probably an angel of the Lord
        sent for whatever perfect reason the Lord had. But having two elders say
        immediately that it was a demon made me consider that they knew better.

        You are very correct, I won't know until joined with our Lord in Heaven. :-)

        Blessings,