Re: [Covenanted Reformation Club] She's Here!

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2002
      Cheryl deary,

      So glad to read your good news...is Marc back yet?

      Blessings on your household,

      Love,
      ~Cathie~
    • knoxknoxwhosthere
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        Dear Cathie, and everyone else,

        Thanks for all the notes of congratulations. Yes, Marc is back. He
        got home almost 2 weeks ago after a fine visit with family in Paris.

        BTW, baby now has a name ... Elodie Adelaide Grenon. Marc wanted her
        named in honor of his French heritage so he chose names from out of
        his family tree.

        She is really a little charmer. Has long, long lashes that she
        already is fluttering at us and is a sweet little flower.

        I am so thankful for the mercy of God in her birth. This was
        probably my hardest pregnancy both physically and emotionally.
        Having another baby at this age really had lost its appeal for me and
        I struggled with feelings of ambivalence the whole way through right
        to the end, complicated by the illness I went through. However, the
        moment that little gal was in my arms, it was like a piece of heaven
        had dropped into my lap and I am totally in love with her. God is so
        good.

        Cheryl