Re: Of beer and women.

  • susanandcrew
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 26, 2002
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., "raging_calvinist"
      <ragingcalvinist@c...> wrote:
      "I did drink the Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale last night. I will offer my
      opinion here, but let it be known that the negativity in my assessment
      of the brew is no reflection on my appreciation of having my dear
      friends acquire it for me."

      Yes, best not to slap the hand that beers you. :)

      "So, here we go:
      > As a beer, thumbs down... Now, As a soft drink, thumbs up! This
      would be great for the kids at snack time, or on a hot day when I'm
      craving a soda. It's good, it's just not "beer good."

      Okay, so remember this when I have you taste a Tequiza.

      "She thanks you, and would like to add the the fifth is 11 wks old."

      Wow. 5. Wow. :) I used to have 5. Now I'm down to 3, but will soon be
      to 6 and then hoping the Lord makes it, oh, 10 maybe? ;)

      "Having spoken with a mutual friend this morning, I am going to add a
      large section taken from Matthew Henry's commentary on Proverbs
      31:10-31."

      I thank you for this quote; It was quite helpful to me. I just have
      one question. How come there's no mention of beer in that Prov. 31
      passage?? It's a puzzlement I tell ya.

      Susan