Re: Ponder this...

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
      > If the above is valid, is this also
      > valid?
      >
      > Ponder this...the Papacy did not think
      > about Justification by faith enough for
      > 16 centuries, and so they all got it
      > wrong. Luther, however, managed to get
      > it right.
      >
      > No thank you. I'll side with the Papacy.

      No thanks again, Matt! I'm sticking with the Reformation on THAT
      issue too! It is he who rejects the Regulative Principle of Worship
      that sides with Rome:

      "This is one mayne principle of the doctrine we professe (against the
      forged superstitions of the Papists), that we undertake no work in
      the things which appertaine unto worship, concerning which we have
      not an express command of God" -- Martin Luther.