Re: Questions for EP Opponents

  • susanandcrew
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2002
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@y..., thebishopsdoom <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Well, I was going to ask for prayer about being swamped with things
      > I've been wanting to get done and have also had pretty bad insomnia
      > for a couple nights. I'm starting to feel the effects of it pretty
      > hard, so anyone in a praying mood, here's your opportunity to
      > exercise your prayer muscles.

      Yes, even swamped and sleepless the man is a walking history book. :)

      I will pray for you, BD. Ask Deejay what happens when I pray for
      someone to sleep, right Deej? ;)

      -thebishopsdoom: "...of course we should not be unconcerned with error
      merely because grace abounds. Thus, the Christian who desires to walk
      uprightly in God's service according to His commandments and glorify
      Him aright is compelled to flee from that which is error in the
      worship of God, while being thankful for the Lord's mercy."

      Your whole last paragraph was straight from my heart. Thank you, BD.

      Susan