Re: Hymns and visions

  • Calvinlives
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2002
      "Since that is the basic premise <br>of the EP
      position,"<br><br>It is a basic premise. Another is the RPW, which is
      that we need biblical warrant for our worship
      Greg Bahnsen<br>thought that more than just the
      principle, but thought<br>that it was being misapplied when
      used<br>to forbid other inspired songs or non-<br>inspired
      songs.