Re: What's the cure...

  • susanandcrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      LOL!<br><br>Very funny, Doom, but the correct
      answer is (after having been to PA now, I can say this
      finally understand why Jerry's profile says "Theology and
      Beer, best enjoyed together." Prevents theological
      overload.<br><br>Moderation is key, of course. It was someone too heavy on
      the beer side of things who came up with the the
      to take up lawn bowling. If not for his amusement,
      then certainly for mine.)