Re: A good Lord's Day

  • susanandcrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      "Now Susan, why do I get the suspicion that you
      may ALREADY be in PA when I visit? ;)"<br><br>Lord
      willing I will be there and you can stay with us when you
      come (how fun!). I am the wrong person to ask
      actually, but I do think you'll be in our vicinity (bander?
      gmw?). :) <br><br>Now what's this about me being
      the answer to that question, my life has just taken a
      turn that insures I will be much less notorious)