Re: Newsflash: Bander1643 & Susanandcrew

  • susanandcrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Jerry.<br><br>"Thank you" is so inadequate, my
      friend. It is ~your~ love that led me to the love of my
      life. It will take much more than "thank you" to
      express my gratitude.<br><br>So... how 'bout I just move
      to PA and harass you for years to come? Yea, that's
      a good idea. Harassin' Jerry for years and years is
      cool.<br><br>Susan