Re: Newsflash: Bander1643 & Susanandcrew

  • banderandcrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      Thank you very Very MUCH my friend! (GMW was the
      matchmaker, ladies and gentleman! Give him a big
      cigar!)<br><br>There is Appalachian Brewing Company Susquehanna Stout
      waiting for you.<br><br>You are truly and multifaceted
      BLESSING. Love you beau! You da Man!<br><br>Your good
      friend, <br>Thomas<br>(She's AWESOME ain't she?!)