The Covenanted Reformation

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      I've added some links to the links page on the
      Covenanters and the Covenanted Reformation. Links 60, 61, and
      62 are RealAudio files which one would do well to
      carefully consider. Link 63 is a beautiful page about this
      scattered remnant who call themselves Covenanters. And link
      64 is an historical essay which may provide some
      helpful background information.<br><br>Enjoy!