Re: Testimonies

  • knoxknoxwhosthere
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      <<How have you been feeling lately,
      Knoxknox? >><br><br>I am doing better, thank you. The
      worst of the rash has subsided (yeah!) proving once
      again that conventional medical wisdom sucks when it
      comes to organic problems. Give me western medicine
      when I break a bone or have been in a traumatic
      accident, but for everything else, I'll go wholistic thank
      you very much. The MD's and OB's basically said,
      "Live with it" until after the baby was born (not for
      another 16 weeks or so) since they had nothing to help
      it. But I went to a bio-kinesiologist who got me on
      supplements that were designed to re-balance a very out of
      balance endocrine and lymphatic system and the result is
      that I am recovering quite nicely. I am still a sight
      to make a strong man weep, but have improved
      dramatically just in the last few days.<br><br>Many thanks to
      all who remembered me before the throne of