Re: Testimonies

  • susanandcrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      "Is a testimony needed? Would not their
      confession be evident? Their very life would warm others
      when their love is worked out both to God and man.
      We<br>could see it quite clearly I would like to
      call it when you tell someone who does not know you
      well of all the wonderful things of God that you have
      come to believe and live? What's wrong with
      testimony) :)