Re: Testimonies

  • twilight_dawns
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      "Seems Calvinists should have
      confessions"<br><br>Christians will have a profession of faith. The strongest
      testimony that a Christian will have will be his deeds and
      not his words. Like you, Grand, I�m a little puzzled
      at why a Christian would not desire to share what
      God has done within him, but to each his own.
      Calvinists, as I find them to be, for the most part, more
      educated in church history and past writings than most.
      Whether or not they have a personal relationship with
      Christ is none of my business.<br><br>Due to the
      response I expect to receive from my views on this matter,
      that�s probably all I�ll say on this issue. If
      interested, Grand, you should read Post 8326 in Deejay�s club
      (Between a Rock and a Hard Place) As you would say, it is
      simply grand!<br><br>Dawn (once bitten twice shy)