Testimonies

  • grandmama96
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Dawn wrote:<br>I made the mistake of asking him
      about his testimony one day and I was quickly informed
      that Calvinists do not have testimonies except that
      God opened their eyes and saved them from their
      ignorance.<br>Seems Calvinists should have confessions. The statement
      above got me a thinking. And it now just jelled so to
      speak. Want others to work on this to,so let me throw
      out some thoughts to ponder. For I am really
      concerned that BD is a thinking and nothing is coming! May
      it only be temporary,brother.<br>God gives light.
      Light can warm. Love and Holiness are commanded duties.
      testimony needed? Would not their confession be evident?
      Their very life would warm others when their love is
      worked out both to God and man. We could see it quite
      clearly I would like to think. Willing to read others.
      Finding out more daily that we need the community of
      believers. While we rub shoulders we can experience what we
      read from those now gone. Enjoying the Covenanted
      life.Happy and blessed~Simply Grand