Re: restoration of Israel

  • raging_calvinist
    Message 1 of 734 , Aug 10 8:27 PM
      Very well then! I must say, since you've been
      asking so many questions, I've had to hit the books a
      bit. I found in (faithful Covenanter) James Durham's
      commentary on Revelation (sell your shoes and buy this) a
      very good argument for the restoration of the Nation
      of Israel, possessing their land again, after being
      converted to Christ, and after the Muslims are "removed
      from their way." If I have time, I'll post some of it
      soon.<br><br>gmw.
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.