Psalm 46

  • forthelordsglory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2002
      God is our refuge and strength<br>A very present
      help in times of trouble.<br>Therefore we will not
      fear,<br>Even though the earth be removed,<br>And though the
      mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;<br>Though
      its waters roar and be troubled,<br>Though the
      mountains shake with its swelling.<br><br>There is a river
      whose streams whereof shall make glad the city of
      God,<br>The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most
      High.<br>God is in the midst of her, she shall not be
      moved;<br>God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.<br>The
      nations raged, the kingdoms were moved;<br>He uttered His
      voice, the earth melted.<br><br>The Lord of hosts is
      with us;<br>The God of Jacob is our
      desolations in the earth.<br><br>He makes wars cease to the
      end of the earth;<br>He breaks the bow and cuts the
      spear in two;<br>He burns the chariot in the
      exalted among the nations,<br>I will be exalted in the
      earth.<br>The Lord of hosts is with us;<br>The God of Jacob is
      our refuge.