Re: Beer

  • susanandcrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      "Well, if given a choice of being called a
      gurrrrl or a heretic, that's sort of either death by
      firing squad or death by hanging, either way it's death
      (bad for diabetics)<br>Wine lowers blood sugar
      (good)."<br><br>Yes, I know. My father is diabetic, I am hypoglycemic.
      I figure between us we have one good pancreas. ; )
      So if that means I should drink beer...forget. Or
      pass the Tequiza, or Corona. (Speaking of firing
      squad... I'll be running now...fast.)<br><br>Susan