Re: Matt. Henry comments...

  • grandmama96
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Why yes Knox-this post is great. I would
      throughly enjoy works shared from reformers of old or those
      in present day. As you shared clearly a truth taught
      in Scripture and with practical use in our everyday
      walk-see God's mercy and kindness shown not only to me but
      to all mankind this coming year. Well done and once
      again share on and on,please. I stated before there
      seems to be so few(though the internet has brought like
      minded ones closer) so when we can share how God is and
      has worked in life,heart, mind it brings us to
      grateful awe-toward God.We can bring light and strength to
      those we would call brethren. We are all but dust,to be
      humble and see ourselves as needful. Our Father is the
      sole provider, and perfect Provider. May we all be
      thankful to Him and give praise continually to Him for his
      works and dealing with us. -simply Grand