Re: Beer

  • repentant_reformer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      >You know how we know that Calvin wasn't a
      beer drinker? He was French (they hate the stuff), and
      he also looked gaunt and sickly ;)<br>Now if he
      drank a good dark beer instead of wine<br>he would have
      looked healthier and felt a whole lot better.
      :)<br>That's why Paul told timothy to use a (little)
      win<br>too much wine not good for any body. Beer on the
      other hand...