Re: Matt. Henry comments...

  • grandmama96
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Please post more-great food for thought. --So I
      can and will effect generations that come after me.
      See how those who have gone before have helped me.
      Oh, to not let our integrity slip. Then also to allow
      those tares to enoy their stuff! Would keep one from
      coveting one would think. Starting the year seeking not to
      meddle and wanting to lay firm ground for those who come
      after. Once again please post on with more food to think
      upon.-simply Grand