Re: Good Beer?

  • jstaples4jc
    Message 1 of 734 , Aug 8, 2001
      Chris,<br>Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be
      sure to scope that out.<br>All this talk about beer
      has gotten my hubby in the mood for a (don't crucify
      me if I misspell it) Goesser Dark. We have got to
      find some place around here with a better beer
      selection than Wal-Mart...lol. I found some Guiness (sp?)
      there, but I'm not entirely fond of that.<br>Say, where
      does "Pete's Wicked Ale" rate on the list?<br><br>In
      Christ's Service,<br>Julie <><
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.