Re: Psalmody

  • thedatarat
    Message 1 of 734 , May 24, 2001
      *<br><br>"I know that some reputable commentators
      have<br>asserted that there are occassional 'hymn<br>fragments' in
      the Epistles, but what evidence do<br>they offer
      besides the fact that they are
      There's<br>also at least one NT passage widely believed to
      be<br>an early oral creed. Bro. Rat has always
      thought<br>the evidence for ~that~ overly
      forum is back to discussion of<br>hermeneutics. El
      Raton just posted an article<br>there on
    • almo_no1
      Message 734 of 734 , Sep 18, 2001
        prayers are easy gmw, you've got 'em.