Re: Adam violated the Covenant of Works

  • jarubin2001us
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      It is interesting that even some Presbyterians
      who hold to the westminster disagree with it on the
      Covenant of works. I know Rushdoony did in his systematic
      theology. I know not everyone agres with Christian
      Reconstruction but I find it interesting this debate is in
      Presbyterian circles as well as Reformed<br>In Christ<br>Jeff