Cramner

  • QUATSCH7
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi,<br>Can I ask a question? I have a friend who
      is of the Anglican Episcopal Church, and they have
      the Book of Common Prayer and the 39 Articles. Are
      they good? I looked at the 39 Articles, and was quite
      pleased with most of it. I heard that Thomas Cramner
      wrote the Book of CP. Is that true? How Reformed /
      Calvinistic was Cramner? Anyone of you historical theologians
      could give me a run down on Cramner's theological
      position on say, freewill and other issues?
      typing)<br>PS. Is it sinful to be on-line on Sunday?<br>PPS. I
      just got the volumes of Thomas Watson, Body of
      Divinity, 10 Commandments and the Lord's Prayer. I like
      Thomas Watson.