Re: Stupid Question

  • jarubin2001us
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Dawn<br> I'm glad to here you ordered that book.
      That was one of the first ones I got on the subject. I
      like how it is put together. Like a debate the auther
      of the secection gives his position and then the
      others give a critique of it. And yes Ladd does give the
      historic pre-millennial view in tne book. I hope you find
      it edifying<br>In Christ<br>Jeff